POSITION 1 / SOFTWARE ENGINEER (051218-01)
- • BSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or any related field.
- • Expertise and practical experience in supervised machine learning. This includes knowledge about ML libraries such as TensorFlow, scikit-learn, Keras etc.
- • Advanced programming abilities in C/C++, Python, R or Matlab knowledge is a bonus
- • Advanced written and oral communication skills in English.
- • Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team and industry collaborators.
Nice to haves:
- • Strong mathematical skills about linear algebra, probability and statistics and optimization.
- • Experience with reinforcement learning and unsupervised learning.
- • Experience with user testing and interaction design.
- • IoT and general network knowledge.
- • Knowledge about dealing with big data (E.g. databases, preprocessing techniques, distributed and cloud computing)
- • Basic level electronics and embedded systems knowledge.
Please send your full CV to email@example.com with the subject “software engineering application for 051218-01” including the list of experiences.